Zak The Baker is Certified Kosher by Rabbi Spitz under the Chai K. Click Here to view our kosher certificate.
- BREAD is Parvae, Pas Yisrael, Non Yoshon, with hafrashat challah taken on each batch.
- PASTRY is Dairy, Non-Cholov Yisrael, with some non-dairy products made in dairy equipment.
- CAFE items are Dairy Non-Cholov Yisrael, however many of the ingredients used in the cafe are Cholov Israel (see menu)
- We have two mashgiach’s on staff 6 days/week
- All fresh greens are washed and inspected by our mashgiachs
- All burners and flames are turned on by our mashgiachs
- All new plates/utensils/cooking equipment are toiveled in mikvah by our mashgiachs.
- All ingredients are inspected for proper kosher certification by our mashgiachs.
- Cafe is closed Saturdays & all Jewish holidays
- Zak The Baker has been continuously certified kosher since 2014.
If you have any questions regarding our kosher status, please feel free to visit and speak to one of our mashgiachs.