Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where is the BAKERY located? The Bakery is located in the Wynwood Arts District of Miami Florida. Our address is 295 NW 26th St, Miami Florida.
2) What are the BAKERY hours? The Bakery hours are 7am – 7pm, open everyday except Saturday.
3) Is Zak The Baker kosher? Yes, Zak The Baker is certified kosher by Rabbi Spitz under the Chai K. Please see our Kosher Page for more details.
4) Do you make gluten free bread? Not currently, but we do offer some flour-less pastry options.
5) Are your breads sourdough? All of our country loaves are made entirely from sourdough. This includes our country wheat, multigrain, walnut & cranberry, jewish rye olive & za’atar, & whole wheat.
6) Do you make challah? Yes, we make challah every Friday, it comes out of the oven at NOON. You can pre-order your challah at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 786-294-0876.
7) What is the contact information for Zak The Baker? The main line of contact for Zak The Baker is 786-294-0876 by phone and email@example.com by e-mail.