FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Where is the bakery located? The Bakery is located in the Wynwood Arts District of Miami Florida. Our address is 295 NW 26th St, Miami Florida.
2) What are the bakery hours? The bakery is open from 7am – 7pm, everyday except Saturday.
3) Is Zak The Baker kosher? Yes, Zak The Baker is certified kosher by the Chai Kosher. Please see our Kosher Page for more details.
4) Are your breads available at Whole Foods Market? Yes, visit our Whole Foods Page to find out what we bake for each store.
5) Can I order online from the cafe menu? Yes, order online here.
6) Can I order online from the catering menu? Yes, order online here.
7) Are your breads sourdough? All of our country loaves are made entirely from sourdough. This includes our country wheat, multigrain, walnut & cranberry, jewish rye olive & za’atar, & whole wheat.
8) Do you make challah? Yes, we make challah every Friday, it comes out of the oven at NOON. You can pre-order your challah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) What is the contact information for Zak The Baker? The main line of contact for Zak The Baker is 786-294-0876 by phone and email@example.com by e-mail.